To help us ensure a safe and healthy event, we are asking participants to observe the following guidelines:
- Guilford County currently requires face coverings while indoors. Run participants will be required to wear masks at packet pickup sites and while riding shuttle buses to and from the runway.
- Please observe social distancing on shuttle buses. Families may sit together.
- If you forget your mask, do not worry. Event organizers will have masks available at packet pickup and at the parking lot where runners will board shuttle buses.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at registration tables and food tables on race day.
- Please observe social distancing at all times but particularly in all lines – snack lines, registration lines, water lines, bus lines and bathroom lines.
- Please observe social distancing at the race start. Remember, your time doesn’t start until YOU cross the start line.
- Water stops will be handled in the traditional way with volunteers wearing gloves as they pass out water to runners. If you do not feel comfortable with this, please bring your own water bottle.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-like symptoms, or have recently been exposed to the virus, please do not attend this event.